Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I'm Like A Bird...

It's been quite a while since I've blogged about our fine feathered friends, but recently, my family was taken for a spin around the city of Vancouver, in a cessna. Finally, we had a taste of what it would be like to fly like a bird!

To follow are just a few of the images taken on this grey and rainy Autumn day...



First up, ordering the in-flight meal, "I'd like a Happy Meal, please. Hold the pickles!"







Special thanks to our friend, Captain Mike, for the lift! I'm currently working on my arm strength and growin' feathers!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like the boys really enjoyed themselves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful experience for you and your family! Cool shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful boys Kimberly..& great shots of whatever bridge that is..Vancouver is on my bucket list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..looks like a blast. What cute boys!

    ReplyDelete